Over The Counter (OTC) Medication
November 15, 2017 by FDAdmin
At Fanwood Pharmacy, we pride ourselves in always being there for our clients to answer any questions that you might have on any subject. However, we especially encourage you to ask questions regarding Over The Counter (OTC) medications.
Here are a few questions you may want to ask:
- What OTC medications are available for my symptoms?
- What is the optimal dosage of my medication?
- How often should I take this medication and for how long?
- What other medications, herbal supplements, foods, beverages or activities should I avoid while taking this product?
- Does this specific medication interact with other medications or family of medications that I am already taking?
- What if any questions should I direct to my doctor?
- Is there anything else about these OTC products I should know before taking them myself and/or giving them to my family and loved ones?
Our knowledgeable pharmacists are always glad to answer any question. We are here to be a resource for our community.
Fanwood Pharmacy – a hometown pharmacy with world class service! We look forward to serving you.